Social Insurance Number (SIN)

You must have a valid permanent Social Insurance Number (SIN) in order for your Nova Scotia Student Assistance application to be processed. If you do not have a Social Insurance Number, contact any office of Human Resources Development Canada, Employment and Insurance, for information about how to obtain one. They are listed in the blue pages of local telephone directories.